Well this is now my first post on styleandrace.com – my personal motorsport | style | passion blog. Why I took that step? Because I already spend every free minute with motorsport and try to use all of my options in this area. At the Lausitzring I got my chance – I was able to interview drivers and team chefs of the DTM and GT Masters for e2-tv.com – an experience strengthening my passion even more. This is how the idea of style & race came up.
Because I don’t only want to talk about beautiful cars and action loaded races the mix with style is there. For me that’s much more than only an aspect in the fashion industry – style is everything I mean with my lifestyle, the attitude and passion.
My style in this blog is a mixture of:
- driver talk with exclusive interviews
- track spots – the “places to be” at a race
- box secrets with all behind the scenes of the pit
- race style – with drivers, presenters or driver wives
- social stop – the social media pit stop with all information on the latest news of the online world
- a lot more insights to my world
I’d love to have some of you interested in the secrets of the racing world and to have you follow me on the blog or my social media channels.